Monday, June 29, 2015

newsletters


Who would have known this venture would tug me in so many directions at once? It's been a busy few weeks in these parts, and since I last ruminated, we've formed a board of directors, burst through our first goal in our Kickstarter campaign, I've spoken to a lawyer about nonprofit status applications, have toured an office space and put in a request (which would give us an Actual Address). There's also all of that actual bookwork, like acquiring new titles (Katharine Rauk's first book!) (and another that I will reveal once we hit $4,500 on Kickstarter!) and the editorial work (my favorite) and bustling about, brainstorming marketing plans. How can we expand the audience? How can we add to the community?

I also got this going today:

If you'd like to sign up for our newsletter--and it likely wouldn't be more than once a month--you can fill out the form here. We'll update on book launches (and website launches!), author news, sneak peaks, discounts, and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment